- Our patients are seen by appointment to reserve their time and also to be respectful of your time. We make every effort to see you at the appointed time. These dental appointments may vary according to a child’s needs and level of cooperation. By staying on schedule, we can give every child the attention and care they deserve in as pleasant an atmosphere as possible.
- Parents are welcome to accompany their children in the treatment area or stay in our “adult waiting room”.
- We understand that everyone’s schedules are changing due to work schedules or children being sick. Please call our office to reschedule your child’s appointment 24-48 hours in advance. This allows us to see children on the schedule sooner. We appreciate your help in this matter.
- Our peak times are, of course, after school and holidays. These appointments are booked in advance. We suggest scheduling your 6 months cleaning appointment before leaving the office to ensure the day and time that would work best for your schedule.
- We are fortunate to be able to provide extended weekday hours and Saturday appointments. If you do not show for the appointment, you will not be able to reschedule the appointment during these peak times.
- Operative appointments (fillings, extractions, crowns, etc.) will ONLY be scheduled in the morning to allow ample procedural and recovery time.
- You are responsible for your child’s dental fees at the time services are rendered by Dr. Julie Talaiver.
- We accept cash, check, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and debit cards. There will be a charge for returned checks.
- Please read your insurance policy and be familiar with your benefits. Our office does not determine the dental benefits you have, rather your employer determines your benefits based upon the chosen plan.
- As a courtesy to you, we will be happy to complete and file insurance forms in regards to dental treatment completed. Please remember that payment for the first visit is expected at the time of the appointment. Payment for subsequent services will be your estimated share of cost at each visit as determined by your insurance company.
- A pre-authorization by your dental insurance company is never a guarantee of payment.
- If payment has not been received by your insurance company within 60 days, you will be billed for the total amount due at that time.