Oral Sedation (Giggly juice):
- Oral sedation is medicine the child will drink and will be used in combination with nitrous oxide to further relax your child.
- Once the medication is administered, it will be about 45-60 minutes before the medicine will have taken effect.
- The parent is allowed back in the treatment room with their child during the appointment.
- The success of completing dental treatment is highly dependent on the child. Your child may require multiple visits to complete their treatment needs.
- Your child may NOT go to school and will need to be supervised by an adult.